One of the biggest challenges new coaches, healers, and fitness trainers face when they start their businesses is developing credibility. Since they are an unknown entity, there is the added challenge for them to show prospective clients that they are capable of meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations. Building credibility does not have to take years […]
Is this true for you?
You’re trying to build a business that helps others, fulfills you personally, and also pays the bills. But it seems like no matter what you do, your business just isn’t bringing in the type of revenue, profits or clients, that you hoped for.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You want to sell your services but you don’t want to come off as overbearing
- The thought of hearing “no” from your customers is downright terrifying
- You immediately offer discounts just so people will buy from you
- You just want to do what you’re good at without all the hassle of marketing and selling
What if there was another way?
How would you feel if you could run your business and say:
- I know I’m making a positive difference in the lives of my customers
- Selling my services is easy and natural
- My customers are more than happy to pay my rates
- I love the business I run because I know that it’s Heart Centered!
You can make it happen!
Luckily, there’s some help for you. I teach people just like you how to build a business that not only creates meaningful and long lasting change, but also makes money. If you’re looking to make a difference, you owe it to yourself to become Heart Centered and Profitable.
People in our culture strive to aspire to success and greatness. I think back on those key pinnacles in my own life and career, but what happens after? I was thinking about that movie, “The Pursuit of Happy-ness” and others like it (that say a lot about our culture surrounding beliefs about achievement) and what […]
In coaching heart-centered entrepreneurs, I look at a lot of websites. I always check out the “About Me” page to find out more about how the business and the owner present themselves. I see so many websites where they are just plain getting it all wrong. Your “About Me” page is a great and important […]
If you own a business or are thinking of starting one, there is no way around doing sales. Yet most small business owners try to avoid it, and many hope that if they run ads, or put their business cards on grocery store bulletin boards the phone will ring. You may attend networking groups and […]